|Wish Big Monster Shaker Card|
|MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 299 (MFTWSC299)|
For this card, I am adopting MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 299 (MFTWSC299) as shown above and it is just perfect for challenge hosted by CAS-ual Fridays CFC157 - Shaker Card. I must admit that those confetti inside the shaker shape just remind me of party as challenge hosted by Cute Cards Thursday Challenge 444 - Party Time!
|Close-up: The shaker circle|
|Close-up: The sentiment and monster|
|Close-up: Shinning monster (photo taken before the shaker is assemble)|
|Wish Big Monster Shaker Card - after it was shake|
Then, it is time to assemble the shaker together. I use double sided tape as my medium instead of liquid glue as it is more manageable with double sided tape but it took some times as I need to peel shorter length of the tape due to the curvy of circle. I use some glitter confetti and gold steel ball bead nail art decoration as shaker elements.
|Close-up: The panel - recycling from another project|
Dimension : A2 card or 4.25" x 5.5"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : None
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 299 (MFTWSC299) (ends by 27 September 2016)
2) CAS-ual Fridays CFC157 - Shaker Card (ends by 04 October 2016)
3) Cute Cards Thursday Challenge 444 - Party Time! (ends by 28 September 2016)
4) Brown Sugar Challenge #217 - Anything Goes (ends by 29 September 2016)
5) Crafty Girls Creation Challenge 26 Anything Goes (ends by 05 October 2016)
6) Little Miss Muffet Challenge #147 - Anything Goes (ends by 05 October 2016)
Copic marker used: R20, YG03, YG13 and YG17