Sunday, July 03, 2016

Happy Birthday / It's Your Day, Make It Sweet Cupcake Toppers

Happy Birthday / It's Your Day, Make It Sweet Cupcake Toppers
This is the second post of the day which continuation on my daughter friend's small birthday party. I did made some cupcakes for my daughter to bring it over to her friend's small birthday party. Somehow, I felt something amiss and since I have my crafty stuffs out, I decided to make some cupcake toppers.

Front: Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
I use the embellishments (the plain circle, spiked and scalloped circle) from the My Favorite Things (MFT) Lollipop Treat Die-namics to make the toppers as I have the birthday matching stemp set to goes with the My Favorite Things (MFT) Lollipop Treat Die-namics which I bought sometimes ago.

Back: It's Your Day, Make It Sweet Cupcake Toppers
First, I die cut the spiked and scalloped circles in set of two (2) for twelve (12) sets as I want to make a sandwich after the toothpick is placed. I am using some shinning metallic card stocks for these. Then, I die cut the same set of two (2) for twelve (12) sets for the white plain circle.

Front: Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers in the cupcakes
After everything are die cut, each and every white plain circle is attached onto the spiked and scalloped circles accordingly. Then the sentiment, 'Happy Birthday' is stamped on the first twelve (12) spiked and scalloped circles follow by 'It's Your Day, Make It Sweet' on the next twelve (12) spiked and scalloped circles.

Back: It's Your Day, Make It Sweet Cupcake Toppers in the cupcakes
After the sentiments has been stamped, the toothpick is secured to the 'Happy Birthday' toppers. The 'It's Your Day, Make It Sweet' toppers is attached to the back of the 'Happy Birthday' toppers using some foam tapes.

This project is entering the challenge(s) organized by:

Supplies used:

4 comments:

Paru Mahtani said...

Very cute!
Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges

Paru Mahtani said...

Very cute!Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges

Virgo5 said...

These are awesome and yummy looking, must have been a great addition to the party! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Jen Leeflang said...

How pretty!! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation in our Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week. Good luck. I hope you will join us for our week-long 'Christmas in July' event that launches tomorrow and where there are lots of prizes to be won!
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT