Friday, March 04, 2016

Another Free Floral Thank You Dies with Cardmaking & Papercraft Issue 152 (January)

Cardmaking & Papercraft issue 152 (January) cover
I am just sucker for 'Thank You' dies! Once I saw the floral 'Thank You' dies freebies from Cardmaking & Papercraft Issue 152 (January), I told myself I am dead! Why? Because I just cannot leave the Popular bookstore without it!

Cardmaking & Papercraft issue 152 (January) freebies - Floral 'Thank You' dies designed by Sally Mountain
Previously, I have bought Papercraft Essentials Issue 128 that come with Creative Dies 'thank you' dies freebies and I am not yet use the dies. Now, another 'Thank You' dies? Well, why not since the Teacher's Day is coming soon and I am collecting the stuffs that I want to make the Teacher's Day project. This floral 'Thank You' dies freebies from Cardmaking & Papercraft Issue 152 (January) is just perfect to add some varieties. :P

Furthermore, this Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine is another magazine that I have not bought before. I hope it is an useful magazine to read and gain some knowledge and skills.

The floral 'Thank You' dies is designed by Sally Mountain and made in China.

No comments: