Sunday, November 16, 2014

Have A Happy Heart Corner Bookmark

Have A Happy Heart Corner Bookmark
Testing one of my new toys bought previous, the Simon Says Stamp Bookmark It! craft dies by making this little corner bookmark.

I die cut the corner bookmark and then fold it accordingly to the line. Then, the opening is sealed to form a pocket or slit insert.

On a white circle, I stamped the circle image that bundle together with the sentiment. As I am reading a love story book currently, I would like to have a kind of matching bookmark to go with the book. Actually I plan to have different kind of bookmark for the books that I will read. Hopefully I can make more bookmark soon.

I colored the heart in the center of the stamped image and dot the dots with the silver ink pen so that there is some sparkles on it. After all, love is about sparkle, right? :P I also add some faux stitching line along the outer circle of the image using purple ink pen so that it is a bit colorful.

The circle is then attached onto the corner bookmark. Another white blank circle is attach to the back of the circle so that the corner bookmark is now sandwiched between the white circles.

This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) Natalie and Amy's Challenge - #26 Stitch It! (ends by 29 November 2014)

Stamps and tools used :
Copic marker used : R24, R27 and R29

No comments: