Monday, May 05, 2014

Mini Doily Dies and New Blending Tool!

15 April 2014 is Tax Day in USA and Custom Crops sent another newsletter that they are having sale on that day which all items are at 15% off! You may ask why I am excited about it since I had a purchase done back in January 2014 with 75% off. Yes, there is a sale up to 75% off in January 2014 but most of the items are in 10% off and only selected products (mostly and luckily most of the selected products are Lawn Fawn products) are at 50% or 75% off. Thus, I am not able to get other brands from that sale. But this time sale, all items are at 15% off which means I able to look at other brands item! Yay!

Left : My Favorite Things (MFT) Die-Namics Mini Doily Circle
Right : Ranger mini ink blending tool
Since it is all items on 15% off, I am looking at one of my long wished item, My Favorite Things (MFT) Die-Namics Mini Doily Circle. I wanted this die so much as first, it is valuable for the price I paid as I get to have four (4) mini doily circle. Second, I have seen this mini doily circle in so many creative and incredible project and most importantly, it fits my bookmark project which I wanted to make so much!


My Favorite Things (MFT) Die-Namics Mini Doily Circle
Well, with 15% off, this My Favorite Things (MFT) Die-Namics Mini Doily Circle is much, much more valuable as usually Custom Crops will only have 10% off on My Favorite Things (MFT) products. For some, 5% extra discount might not be anything but for me, it is a lot. This is mainly due to the exchange rate and shipping charges. Buying craft products in USA means that I do not get to enjoy the 'free shipping' that always mentioned by the vendors. That is a negative points and means that I need to save whenever I can save.


Ranger mini ink blending tool
The next item I pick is the new Ranger mini ink blending tool. I cannot help myself not to buy this after saw Jennifer McGuire introduction video on it. It is just seem so useful and easier to control. Thus, I give it a try. Furthermore, I am in need of new blending tool as my distress ink collection are growing. :P

Payment was made on the same day but parcel was shipped one (1) week later. I guess there are so much orders to deal with. Well, Custom Crops delivery transit is always faster that other vendors I encountered as about one (1) weeks plus later, today, the parcel has arrived! I am so excited to want use these dies and blending tool already. Hopefully, I can spare some times for them soon!

Like the previous order, Custom Crops did not include any free gift or sample. It is just my items and a delivery order.

No comments: