Thursday, September 12, 2013

I Was Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - Sketch #19 Top 3!


Thanks to Barbara Himelman for informing me! When she commented on my blog that my card was picked for Top 3, I could not really believe it. Thus, I quickly navigate to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog to check. Indeed, my card was picked as Top 3!

I do have some instincts that my Hanging Up the Lanterns for Mid-Autumn Festival! card will get picked as winner for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - Sketch #19. I have the instincts because I started to receive good feedback and comments on my Hanging Up the Lanterns for Mid-Autumn Festival! card after I posted it on my blog. One of the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge design team, Michelle Stewart even says that she wants to CASE (Copy and Share Experiments) my design! LOL!

My Hanging Up the Lanterns for Mid-Autumn Festival! card is a clean and simple card based on Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - Sketch #19. I use very little craft supplies even the stamp set I use is a 2x3 mini stamp set and I use only one stamp image in the set. I could not believe that such simple card like this can have such big impact! I guess simplicity is the key here. :)


Even though I did not win any prize (only a "Top 3" badge), I am so glad that I was selected as one of the Top 3! This is because Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is not randomly selecting the Top 3 but is carefully evaluated by the design team! A big thanks for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge design team for picking me!

This is my first time joining Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and I already have a good start! I will be continuing to join their challenges and hope that they able to get some prize sponsors in the future.

Thanks again to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for picking me!

No comments: