Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sweet Mum

Sweet Mum
I decided to make another card for my partner of Malaysia Cardmakers Card Swap - actually more for her mother as this time I would customize the sentiment to be Mother's Day related.

CAS(E) This Sketch #25
It is a mini 3x3 card and I adopted the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch #25 as shown above for this card. The simple sketch just perfect for the mini card!

Close-up : Washi tape and chocolates
On left side of a green card base, some washi tape is used. Then the card base corners are rounded. Three (3) chocolates are stamped directly onto the green case base as shown on sketch. They are paper pieced using colored card stocks. The 'tail' of the chocolates are colored using almost coordinating colors of Copic markers but it is not very reflecting the as the card base is green.

Close-up : Custom sentiment
Again, I custom my own sentiment since I do not have anything on Mother's Day and stamp it on the bottom right of the green card base as shown on sketch.

It is a quick card and I made an envelope for it as well (not shown here). This is the first time I made the envelope and guess what, it is quite easy actually! Gonna make more mini cards in the future! :)

Dimension : 7.62cm x 7.62cm or 3" x 3"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : No

If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please fill up the custom order form here. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any).

This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by :
1) CAS(E) This Sketch #25 (ending 30 April 2013)

Stamps and tools used :

No comments: