Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Shopping Time!


Finally gotten my bonus and it is time for shopping for my craft stuffs! I been eyeing, budgeting and planning for the past months on which stuffs I can buy since my budget is limited! I cannot afford to spend all my bonus on craft stuffs as I have other commitment to fulfill. *sigh*

This time, I am venturing into some new brands - Fresh Squeezed StampsPaper Smooches and The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS).

Fresh Squeezed Stamps Christmas Treats
I decided to buy Fresh Squeezed Stamps Christmas Treats as it is a Christmas set which I am a bit lacking of. Secondly, I have great idea on how to use that apothecary jar into something not Christmas related! Thirdly, Fresh Squeezed Stamps offers me a 25% discount on my entire order when I join for their 12 Days of Christmas contest. Thus, it is great bargain that I cannot miss! Sadly I can only manage to get a set of Fresh Squeezed Stamps as my budget really limits me. *sigh*

Paper Smooches Get Outta Town
I decided to buy Paper Smooches Get Outta Town and Chubby Chum Pals from Loves Rubberstamps as I have a free shipping coupon that I won earlier. Although Loves Rubberstamps price is not so comparative with other online stores, it save me a lot when I get free shipping.
Paper Smooches Chubby Chum Pals

The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) Tropic Topic
Finally, I got The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) Tropic Topic from OhScrap! as they are offering 15% discount! I really wanted this set once I saw it accidentally when I blog hopping some times ago. The major reason I wanted this set so badly is that the snake image because next Lunar zodiac is snake! Thus, this set really make good Chinese New Year cards! I decided to get the Action Wobble™ Springs (of 6 packs) because after calculation, I basically get it for free after the 15% discount while shipping is flat at USD$4. Thus, it is worth it rather than just buying a stamp set with same shipping rate!

I am very excited that four (4) additional new brands stamp and a new tool are shipping its way to me! I really like to try these three (3) brands stamp and hopefully I can make some cute and adorable cards with them!

No comments: