Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lucky Circles!

I won another random choose challenge! This time is the The Paper Shelter Challenge #76 - Going Round and Round with my entry of Mini Square Thank You card. This is the card I made for both Kim Loh and Nur Syifa! I am not sure if Kim Loh is my lucky star as the previous card I made for her, it won a challenge too!

My winning card, Mini Square Thank You
When I decided to make this card using circles, I also have a kind of feeling that it would give me back something. Indeed, it is as I am won a challenge! This is the second time I attempt to use circles only in my card. The first card is the Thank You Round and Round card which I made for my manager earlier. Mini Square Thank You card is a simple card with minimal design but it does give me a great satisfaction when I finish the card. I just loves the simplicity of it.

I never guess I would win and did not check the winning announcement. I come across I won is when I open each of the challenge blogs to check the new challenges. When I come to The Paper Shelter challenge blog, I just found the name 'Message Keeper' so familiar and seconds later, I realize it is actually my nickname! *silly me* Then only I read the whole paragraph that I actually won the Challenge #76 - Going Round and Round.

Thanks to The Paper Shelter for the prize of three (3) digital images.

No comments: