Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Spellbinders Nestabilities and Lawn Fawn Stamp

Once I purchased my Cuttlebug, I asked Debbie from Crafty Heart how much she sells for Spellbinder Nestabilities as I would like to get another scallop circles dies. I do not want to purchase from Scrapbook Memories anymore as I know Debbie's price would be cheaper. Well, my guess is correct when Debbie replied me with the estimated price since I did not give her which actual dies I want.

Spellbinders Nestabilities S4-124 Classic Scallop Circle Large
Back : The actual dies
We exchanged some e-mails asking the actual dies I want but after few rounds of checking, finally, she informs that her supplies only have Spellbinders Nestabilities S4-124 Classic Scallop Circle Large. I settled for this since this dies is compatible to the earlier Spellbinder Nestabilities S4-116 Standard Circle Small that I bought.


I also asked if Debbie would re-list her Christmas stamps soon but she informs that most of her Christmas stamp has been sold out last year. However, she offered to look for me for the stamp I want which is Imaginisce Mittens. Well, luck is not on my side as her suppliers do not have this stamp anymore but she informs that she will post the new batch of Christmas stamps soon.



Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea
I ordered Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea from her store as well. After few days, I added my order to include Hero Arts CL245 Happy Winter Occasions when she acknowledges me that she posted her new batch of Christmas stamps.
Hero Arts CL245 Happy Winter Occasions


Two (2) packs (five pairs each packs) of 8mm googly eyes
I order another order from her store when she announced that she will be moving back permanently to Kuching, Sarawak and having 20% discount on all items except pre-order. Well, who can resists 20% discount when normally Debbie only offer up to 15% discount. Thus, I ordered two (2) packs (five pairs each packs) of 8mm googly eyes since I bought my Hero Arts CL391 Monster Fun earlier.

This time, these items reached to me late as Debbie was moved back permanently to Kuching, Sarawak. I think she must have something bothering her as she mistaken used PosDaftar (registered post) instead of Poslaju to deliver the items to me which delayed few more days. I did not realize she used PosDaftar when she e-mailed me the tracking number but I do suspect something. When I received the parcel, then only I realized that she used PosDaftar which I e-mailed her that I paid the Poslaju shipping fees. She replied and apologize on the mistake done and promise that she will deduct the remaining of the Poslaju shipping fees in my next purchase.

I am going to start some projects soon as I have some deadlines on my mind before I stop crafting for maybe a quite some time.

No comments: