Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kaisercraft Sympathy Clear Stamp

I browsed Craft Haven shop few days ago and saw some new mini clear stamps from Kaisercraft. Most of them are sentiment based clear stamps which I did not put much interest into since I have Hero Arts CL272 All Occasion Messages that can cover almost any occasion.

However, this morning I got to know that one of my Malay manager's father was passed away. Thus, I would like to make a sympathy card for him and his family. The first thing crossed my mind was the Kaisercraft CS924 Sympathy mini clear stamp I saw few days earlier in Craft Haven which is perfect for the card (as well as some excuses for me to purchase a new stamp).



Kaiser CS924 Sympathy
Thus, during lunch break, I head over to Craft Haven and purchase the Kaisercraft CS924 Sympathy mini clear stamp.

No comments: