Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Addition Stamps - Studio G Stamp Sets

Next year Chinese New Year is the Year of the Rabbit. Thus, I plan to make some Chinese New Year cards with rabbit or bunny on it. Unfortunately, I do not have any of the stamp sets that contains rabbit or bunny. Thus, I been searching for it and been hopping from brand to brand while comparing prices.

Left : Studio G Series 29 VC0008 Girl and Boy Bunnies
Right : Studio G Series 29 VC0008 It's Easter
Finally I selected my stamp sets which is from Studio G Series 29 (as shown in above picture). Although it is old series and about Easter, all I want is the rabbit images. So, I asked Debbie from Crafty Heart if she able to get them for me. Initially, she is fine and even sourced out for me from another supplier of her. Unfortunately, she cannot get them for me when I re-confirm with her early of December 2010 as she has been re-locate back to her hometown due to her family issues.

Close-up : Studio G Series 29 VC0008 It's Easter
 Thus, I have to purchase these stamp sets on eBay by my own. The buyer I purchase from in eBay is known as Ottclectic Impressions which has been introduced to me by Sensible Pixie as well earlier. I must says the stamps he sells are cheap and including shipping, it is actually less than RM20 for two (2) sets! The shipping actually took about 10 days to arrive to my doorstep all the way from USA.

Close-up : Studio G Series 29 VC0008 Girl and Boy Bunnies
I really cannot wait what I wanted to make with these stamp sets! They are so many ideas in my head. I can use the girl and boy rabbits for wedding or love occasions. Not to mention that I can make Easter cards from it as its original design. Those eggs and flowers can be used in different occasions as well. So many to play with these two (2) sets!

No comments: